Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Boney M song - Brown Girl in the Ring

------------------------------------------------------------ [Update, 18 March 2008, 9:45 PM] CW has pointed out mistake in the collection of mandrake covers which do not show him in formal dress. There is one more indrajal where he does not wear his usual magician dress. So in all there are 11 mandrake ijc of such type. Honour of reaching to the correct answer is shared between Dara and CW. Congratulations. ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- [Update, 18 March 2008, 9:30 PM] Dara has answered correctly for the question posed in the previous post. Mandrake is not wearing his characteristic magician dress on all those ten covers. there is one more mandrake indrajal which is absolutely unique in the sense that it does not show mandrake at all on the cover. Here is the cover of that one. ------------------------------------------------------------- No corrct answer yet for the question in the previous post. Keep trying. Here is one of my favourite song. (you'll need flash player plug-in enabled to listen to it.) Lyric: Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la Theres a brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la la Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la She looks like a sugar in a plum Plum plum Show me your motion Tra la la la la Come on show me your motion Tra la la la la la Show me your motion Tra la la la la She looks like a sugar in a plum Plum plum All had water run dry Got nowhere to wash my cloths All had water run dry Got nowhere to wash my cloths I remember one saturday night We had fried fish and johnny-cakes I remember one saturday night We had fried fish and johnny-cakes Beng-a-deng Beng-a-deng Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la Theres a brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la la Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la She looks like a sugar in a plum Plum plum Show me your motion Tra la la la la Come on show me your motion Tra la la la la la Show me your motion Tra la la la la She looks like a sugar in a plum Plum plum All had water run dry Got nowhere to wash my cloths All had water run dry Got nowhere to wash my cloths I remember one saturday night We had fried fish and johnny-cakes I remember one saturday night We had fried fish and johnny-cakes Beng-a-deng Beng-a-deng Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la See, brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la la Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la She looks like a sugar in a plum Plum plum All had water run dry Got nowhere to wash my cloths All had water run dry Got nowhere to wash my cloths Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la Look that brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la la Brown girl in the ring Tra la la la la She looks like a sugar in a plum Plum plum

2 comments: