Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Strange Problem

I am facing some strange problem with uploading of The Phantom S001 - 'The League of Lest Men'. And that is when I post a page in resolution 1450 px, it automatically converts into a lower resolution of around 1000 px wide only. It happened with last two strips (No. 2 and No. 3).

If things don't improve then I'll post the link to the entire strip here only after it is completed.

Meanwhile enjoy one excellent drawing from the veteran Phantom artist Felmang drawn for some Phantom story. I have taken this particular drawing from a black and white frew issue and converted into colored.


10 comment(s):

  1. I too, am facing some strange problem -- your download links for the completed ZIP files of your previous postings does not work. Whenever I try either nothing happens or -- like a few minutes ago with Phantom Sunday Strip #136 Full -- it caused my browser to freeze up. I cannot download your ziped versions of the comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried with S136 just now and it is downloading fine here. I am using chrome.

      Delete
  2. Wow what a nice pictures! But ... These figures are from a story of the Phantom? If yes, which one? Thanks by your excellent blog....

    Celso, from Brasil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a Phantom story. As I remember this pic was posted by Felmang himself on Phantom Phorum. I'll search and inform.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful coloring.
    I also would love to know the name of the strip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are missing the new colored strips.... But we wait patiently. Thanks, and good work...
    [Jordan]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's been a month now. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. jabato8

    Hello I am JABATO 8 WE colored phantom series of proprietary almost entirely, except for about 16 numbers in black and white, I think if you think we could save a lot of work and work both. IF you decide, contact CELSO NUNES apart already send you an email with some stories and have not answered me yet ..
    a greeting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jabato8.

    I did not receive any mail from you. I shall contact Celso but you can also contact me directly through mail. My email Id is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok -- It's been two months now with nothing being posted. What is going on?

    ReplyDelete